Today is my MOM and my second niece's (Daliah del Pilar) birthday!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The school is called Istituto Sacro Cuore. Went today with the kids after looking at some apartment options and it turned out to be a perfect fit. For Isaiah it will be like going back to Dallas in St. Rita. Church on Fridays, Religion class and more discipline. Academically it is also tougher than Cap Cana, so we are hoping for the best. He already asked me what he was supposed to do in class, since he isn't going to understand anything. I tried explaining that he is right, at first he won't understand a thing and then slowly everything will start making sense. His class will have a total of 11 students. So I think that will help with some individual attention he will need until he catches up. Isabella got to see her class too, she was looking curiously at all the kids and even played with some of the toys, while I spoke to the Principal. Isaiah starts tomorrow, with Isabella, we will start slowly introducing her in the class so that she doesn't get a complete culture shock. After the school we went to buy the uniforms. Very preppy. I will take pictures and post. Cause you got to see this!!! Very cute, both of them.
Due to one thing or the other I had not had a chance to eat breakfast or lunch, so by the time we came back with the uniforms I was ready to eat a cow. I called Guy and as we were waiting for him got the instructions to go ZA'ZA' which was recommended by a friend. Delicious. Kids loved it too. Then, since the kids had been so well behaved during our whole day of walking, apartment hunting, school interview, shopping, we had gelato. Took it home to eat though, cause our hands were all freezing! Now everyone is asleep, early morning tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment