Thursday, November 5, 2009

Perfect Excercise for Arms.

So today was Isaiah's second day at school! This time he spent the whole day, until 4:15pm. He came back home with notebooks and a diary (where they write all homework and important information). He says he had fun. I asked his teacher when I went to pick him up and she reassured me he was great. Mother Carol, also said them same, he was playing with the kids, ate a good lunch (never have guessed!) and well, seemed happy. He was very talkative on the ride back, explaining how he had to write an Italian poem down on a piece of paper.... "but mamma, I didn't make it up, I copied it, I still don't know Italian, ok." Yes, gordo, I am so happy for you. What a great attitude.

When Isabella and I dropped Isaiah off at school I decided to walk back to the house. Not a bad walk, it took us 25 minutes, it would have probably taken less if Isabella didn't require to be carried all the time! I didn't know how else to carry her! On my shoulders, on my left hip, on my right hip, on the front, on the back! Needless to say my arms were getting a great exercise! We got back home and then were getting ready to leave again to go on a walking tour with part of the Tornabouni team. The tour was about 2 hours and they showed us were shops and markets, butcher, restaurants, clothing stores, get anything you need stores, went inside St. Maria Novella, one of the beautiful churches in Florence, which has Frescoes from Ghirlandaio, a work that was paid by the Tornabouni's. The Palazzo Tornabouni also has frescoes from Ghirlandaio. Anyway, Isabella came with me on the tour ofcourse and guess where she ended up? Yes, in my arms, on my shoulders, on my hips, where ever I could place her! More exercise for my arms!

So guess what I did once we went to pick up Isaiah and after the carousel ride????? If you guessed buy a stroller...... YOU WERE RIGHT! The cheapest one I could find! She was so happy to see it and I was so happy she was so happy! Their was happines all around and my arms breathed a sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment