So couple of little stories to detail our trip and our first days.
My Dad sent me an email today saying my Mom had heard a message that a lady left from Hudson News, JFK airport about a lost cell phone. Yes, me Natsha, lost my cell phone. We stopped to get something for the kids, gum and "Have a Little Faith" the Mitch Albom book I stopped to buy (which by the way is turning to be as great as all his other books). Anywho, I did notice before the plane took off that I was missing it, so Guy, my wonderful husband, ran to get it, went through security AGAIN and came back just in time to board.
When we arrived in Florence we went directly to the Palazzo and checked in, met some of Guy's coworkers and then up to the room! What a beauty! Made the mistake of throwing ourselves on the bed, and only summoned the strength to get up because we knew we were going out to eat dinner. We had a fabulous meal, the kids ate a lot, Isabella included and they finished with gelato of course! We saw a group of Hari Krishna dancing and signing on the Ponte Vecchio and Isaiah realized why I call Daliah Hari Krishna!
Next day (yesterday) we were still kind of off time wise and woke up around lunch time. Went out to take a walk and show Isaiah the Duomo and just stuff and walked by Piazza Repubblica, where a group of Iranians were having a demonstration. Free Iran! Isaiah asked me about it. He still hasn't learned Italian, but he is learning life. As we are walking around the Duomo Isabella is on Guy's shoulders and sneezes, I turn around and all I can say is oh..oh.. It was not a dry sneeze. I looked through mu purse to see what I could use to clean her nose before it all fell into Guy's hair and all I could find was a pantyliner. I can now tell you it also absorbs snot!
Today was uneventful. Cold and rainy, not a nice day. Kids got up really late, we had chinese!!! for lunch with Guy and then came back home. It was just to cold out there for the kids. Tomorrow is a busy day though, meeting with a possible school and going to see some apartments for rent. Kisses to all. We miss you.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tom Cruise es una cacarita al lao de Isaiah con ese jacket. Que bello!!! y Tinkerbell no se queda atras con su pink jacket. Espero que les vaya bien en el cole y en la busqueda de apartamento. We miss you too!!!
ReplyDeleteWao, los cuentos de hadas si se convierten en realidad......Que bello se ve mi principito en esa foto!!!!!
ReplyDelete